Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Ugh...another weekend is has come & gone already :(  However, it was a fun-filled weekend!  Friday night, we didn't do a whole lot.  We grilled out & caught up on some TV shows...

I'm pretty much in ♥ with DVR :)

Saturday we headed over to some friend's of ours to hit up the Farmer's Market and for brunch!  They live in DT St. Paul which is about 10 feet from the farmer's market...SO JEALOUS!  It was a lovely day for the Farmer's Market.  Afterward we went back to our friend's place for some delicious brunch and to catch up!  They had some amazing news...they're expecting!  I am so, so, so happy for them & look forward to the arrival of their little bundle of Joy, due to arrive around Thanksgiving {they'll definitely have something to be thankful for this year :)}.  Dafney will have another little friend to play with!!  We ended up spending most of the day at our friends house so by the time we got home, we were all ready for a nap. 

Sunday I decided that I needed some major, major, major....
retail therapy!

So we hopped in the car and headed to the Mall!  I received a gift card & some cash for my birthday and I was ready to spend it ALL!  I got some new jeans & a new top.  I think I would have bought more, but I could tell that Dafney was starting to melt down and we still needed to hit up Target for groceries.  So, I contained myself {this time} but next time, I expect to do some major damage to my credit card :)

We also checked out a few open houses...nothing worth mentioning, though and relaxed at home for a {short} bit.  

Last night we headed out to our friend's place for a BBQ.  It ended up being a beautiful evening.  We had great food & enjoyed some great company!  It was the perfect end to the weekend.  

Actually, the perfect end to the weekend, was having Ms. Dafney sleep the whole night without waking up!  It was weird not getting up with her last night, but we'll see if it continues.  I have a feeling she was just overly tired after a long day with hardly any naps.    

Well, I suppose I should look productive and get back to work! 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment