Happy last day of February AND foodie penpal reveal day!
As always, a HUGE thanks to Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean for putting together another fabulous month of foodie penpals!
This month, I received my package from Kelsey over at Kelsey Runs. You should definitely check her out...and while you're there, congratulate her on her new job! She sent me a FABULOUS box of goodies this month!
Have'A Corn Chip - Um...holy delicious! Hubby & I love corn chips & we made some Fajita's last night & these chips went perfectly along side. They have a hint of soy sauce & lime...so good! I even gave Dafney one & she said "MMM" & asked for more! We may have eaten the whole bag...don't judge :)
Chocolate Cherry Carnival Trail Mix - seriously, this treat was just staring me in the eye...so I did what any dignified person would do
ripped that bag open & ate it by the handful had a nice healthy portion & it was delicious! I love cherry & chocolate combination...delish!
Popcorners White Cheddar "chips" - these are the "new shape of popcorn"! I haven't dug into these yet, but the hubby & I have a ton of TV shows to catch up on & I have a feeling this bag will be joining us on the couch!
Justin's Hazelnut Butter - I haven't tried the Justin's brand yet, but I'm sure I will be in love!
Trader Joe's Cookie Butter - This is one of my FAVE'S! They taste delicious on the Trefoils Girl Scout Cookies - again, don't judge :)
Justin's Organic Peanut Butter Cups - I went to pack these in my lunch this morning & the hubby gave me the guilt trip & asked if I was going to share. So, this will be our after-dinner dessert tonight. Ah, the things we do for our loved ones!
Odwalla Snack Bar: Blueberry Swirl - This is an item that I'm not familiar with, but I'm very excited to try it! I love quick, easy snacks!
Thank-you so much Kelsey, for sending such a fabulous package!
If you're interested to see what I sent, check out Kathy over at Vegan What???
Jealous and want to join?? Here's how:
What is the program all about?
- On the 5th of every month, you will receive your penpal pairing via email. It will be your responsibility to contact your penpal & get their mailing address & any other information you might need such as allergy or dietary restrictions.
- You will have until the 15th of the month to put your box of goodies in the mail. On the last day of the month, you will post about the goodies you received from your penpal!
- The boxes are to be filled with fun foodie things, local food items or even homemade treats. The spending limit is $15. The box must also include something written. This can be anything from a note explaining what's in the box, to a fun recipe...use your imagination; the possibilities are endless!
- You are responsible for figuring out the best way to ship your items depending on their size & how fragile they are. *Don't forget about flat rate boxes!*
-Foodie Penpals is open to blog readers as well as bloggers. If you're a reader & you get paired with a blogger, you are to write a short guest post for your penpal to post on their blog about what you received. If two readers are paired together, neither needs to worry about writing a post for the month.
- Foodie Penpals is open to US & Canadian residents. Please note, Canadian residents will be paired with other Canadian residents ONLY. We've determined things might get too slow & backed up if we're trying to send foods through customs across the border from the US to Canada & vice versa.
If you are interested in participating for MARCH, please CLICK HERE to fill out the participation form & to read the terms & conditions.
You must submit your information by March 4th as pairings will be emailed on March 5th.