Friday, April 20, 2012

From Mama to Be, To MAMA...All in 365 Days!

I can't believe a year ago we were finding out we were pregnant.  Even though it's been a year, I can remember that day so vividly.  It was truly one of the greatest moments ever and the start to what's been an amazing journey.  

I looked at my daughter today and couldn't help but think that a year ago, she was as small as the period (.) at the end of this sentence.  And now, she's a beautiful, growing, little girl.  

This past year was a whirlwind of emotions filled with TONS of ups and minimal downs (mostly those 1st trimester "blah's").  Truthfully, our lives have changed {for the better} ever since we found out this little {but very important} nugget of information!  I couldn't be happier; I have a gorgeous & amazing daughter, an over-the-top wonderful husband, and the greatest furbaby EVER!  I certainly am one lucky girl.  

From this....
 
...to THIS =)

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment