Sunday, April 15, 2012

4 Months Old

I think I say this every time, but I can hardly believe my baby is FOUR months old already.  Seriously, where has the time gone?  It seems like just yesterday we were finding out we were pregnant.  We took Dafney in on Friday for her four month well visit and bottom line, SHE'S HEALTHY!!  Here are her "stats":

Weight: 11lbs 9oz - 10th percentile
Height - 23.5 inches - 20th percentile
Head Circumference: 15.3 inches - 5th percentile

Yes, we have a teeny, tiny little girl!  She did really well at this appointment.  She did cry when they stabbed her legs gave her the 4 month shots.  Thankfully Kyle was there with me as I can't even stand to watch them give her the shots.  I think her legs were really sore that night because we had a long, rough night.  I slept downstairs with baby girl in my arms because every time I put her in her crib, she would scream.  I felt bad for the sweet girl!  

Thankfully, Saturday morning she was back to her smiley, normal self :)

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing.  It seems like I've been fighting a cold ever since Dafney started Daycare, so it was nice to not have anything on the agenda.  

Happy 4 months to my baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment