Thursday, December 1, 2011

December = PANIC MODE

When I woke up at about 3am thinking about anything and everything, it dawned on me that today was the first day of DECEMBER.  

Holy &%^@!  

When did it become DECEMBER for gosh sakes?  Perhaps the "nice" weather we've been having made me loose track of what month we're in, but it's true, today is December 1st....yikes!  

It seems like there is so much that needs to be done before baby arrives.  Now, I know that everything doesn't have to be done, but for my own sanity, I sure would like it to be done.  

Where do I even begin?!  I need to decorate the Christmas tree, finish my birthday/Christmas shopping, clean some stuff up at work, pack our Hospital bag, clean the house, get the car seat {properly} installed...the list goes on and on.  There's just so much to do and think about and knowing that things could happen at any time now I think I tend to panic a teeny tiny bit more.  

How will I ever keep up with everything once she's actually here (okay, I'll save that panic attack for another day)?!?  I just need to continue to remind myself that it will be okay if everything on my list is not crossed off by the time she arrives.  

Well, I guess instead of blogging about all the things I have to do, I should probably start doing them...I mean, I only have 31 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment