Sunday, November 13, 2011

Showered With Love - The FRIENDS Edition

This past weekend, my friends threw me an amazing shower for me and baby Mack.  It was completely perfect.  There was awesome food & great friends...what more could a {pregnant} lady ask for?!  We played a couple baby games (really, what shower is complete without baby games!?), had brunch and opened some gifts.  

We got so many amazing things: diaper bag, pacifiers, pacifier clips, bibs, socks, onesies, crib sheets, changing pad covers, toys, diaper genie (which I hear will be a lifesaver some day), hats, burp rags, sleep-n-plays, boppy, boppy covers and night light (I'm sure I'm missing something).  

I have the best friends EVER!  

I can't tell you how blessed I felt on Saturday.  This baby girl is one lucky little lady!  Sadly, I was so into the shower, that I totally forgot to take pictures =(  I promise to take tons of pictures at our family shower this weekend.  It was such a fun day and I'm so thankful for everything my friends' did to make this such a special time for Kyle, the baby and me.  

Once I got home, I showed Kyle everything we received and instantly washed everything so I could put it away.  I'm starting to hit "panic mode" and am worried we won't get things done in time for her arrival.  I know that most of the stuff is done, but there are a few things that we still need to do before I'll feel completely ready for baby's arrival.  I'm hoping we have plenty of time.  I can't believe that in FOUR weeks, we'll be "full term".  It's crazy and so exciting all at once!  I just can't believe how fast the time goes.  

Thanks again to my friends for making our baby shower so special.  I'm so thankful for everything that was done to make it such a great time and for all the amazing gifts we received.  I truly have the very best friends in the world!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment