Saturday, November 19, 2011

34 Weeks of Love

We've made it another week - making it a whole 34 weeks!  I know I say this practically every post, but I cannot believe how fast the time has gone!  Just to think that next week is already the start of December...CRAZY!  

Everything has gone so well thus far and I'm so thankful.  I'm definitely starting to feel the 3rd trimester "symptoms".  I can tell I get tired a bit earlier than I have been and I sort of feel like I'm dragging through the day (thankfully it's nothing like the 1st trimester exhaustion).  I'm also having a very hard time getting comfortable at night.  I toss and turn and when I do fall asleep, I'm usually woken up by my bladder, cramps in my legs or the fact that my hands have fallen asleep.  And, by 4am every day, I lay there wide awake.  Not sure why, but I just stay in bed and try to "rest", since I know my time is limited =).  

I'm not sure if this is common in the 3rd trimester, but I've become super irritable (just ask my poor Husband) - I feel constantly annoyed and find myself snapping at people for no good reason.  I feel bad {mostly for my Husband}, but I just can't seem to feel "normal".  Hopefully this doesn't continue for another 6 weeks...maybe it's just from lack of sleep and the 4 day weekend will help with my irritability.  

I head to my last 2 week Dr. appointment this Wednesday and then I start with the once a weeker's.  I will be interested to see if baby is still head down and how much weight I've gained in the past 2 weeks (it's probably a good thing I'm going before Thanksgiving =)).  And, I'm really excited to hear her heartbeat - it's the best sound ever!  

Even though the past 8 months have gone by fast and I've had an easy pregnancy, I'm really starting to look forward to being done and meeting our baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment