Dafney Harper

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

28 Weeks of Love

Well, we’ve made it to our 28th week, leading us into our 1st week of the 3rd trimester!  YEAH!  I can hardly believe we’re into the “home-stretch” of this pregnancy.  I was thinking back to May when I felt like crap – I remember thinking to myself, “I’m never going to make it, the 3rd trimester seems SO far away”.  And, here were are…we made it!  So far I’m feeling pretty good.  

I can tell that I’m definitely having a harder time getting comfortable at night and sleeping the whole night is getting to be a bit more unmanageable, but I have no big complaints.  I can tell that bending over is getting to the point to where it almost hurts a teeny bit.  My big ole’ belly just gets in the way =)  I’m sure glad I splurged and bought myself a pair of Uggs a couple weeks ago.  It will be so much easier to not have to bend over and tie my shoes/boots and let’s face it, we do live in a place where winters are unbelievably cold and snowy so I needed these Uggs to survive winter (that’s what I keep telling myself, at least)! 

Otherwise, things have been fairly normal for me.  Still eating just fine, getting around just fine and feeling good for being 7 months pregnant!  We go in next week for our 28 week appointment (even though it will be 28 weeks and 6 days).  I’m looking forward to hearing her heartbeat and making sure everything is A-OK with baby! 

84 days to go….(not that I’m counting, or anything)!

No comments:

Post a Comment