Friday, October 7, 2011

28 Weeks of Love

Well, we’ve made it to our 28th week, leading us into our 1st week of the 3rd trimester!  YEAH!  I can hardly believe we’re into the “home-stretch” of this pregnancy.  I was thinking back to May when I felt like crap – I remember thinking to myself, “I’m never going to make it, the 3rd trimester seems SO far away”.  And, here were are…we made it!  So far I’m feeling pretty good.  

I can tell that I’m definitely having a harder time getting comfortable at night and sleeping the whole night is getting to be a bit more unmanageable, but I have no big complaints.  I can tell that bending over is getting to the point to where it almost hurts a teeny bit.  My big ole’ belly just gets in the way =)  I’m sure glad I splurged and bought myself a pair of Uggs a couple weeks ago.  It will be so much easier to not have to bend over and tie my shoes/boots and let’s face it, we do live in a place where winters are unbelievably cold and snowy so I needed these Uggs to survive winter (that’s what I keep telling myself, at least)! 

Otherwise, things have been fairly normal for me.  Still eating just fine, getting around just fine and feeling good for being 7 months pregnant!  We go in next week for our 28 week appointment (even though it will be 28 weeks and 6 days).  I’m looking forward to hearing her heartbeat and making sure everything is A-OK with baby! 

84 days to go….(not that I’m counting, or anything)!

No comments:

Post a Comment