Saturday, September 7, 2013

movin' on up...

We're moving...even if only for a short period of time!  It's true...we are BUILDING our very own, brand spankin' new house! I think I left it off with some issues with our appraisal amount, but after some work with our builder and an appeal, our number came back much higher.  Good news for us!



These past couple weeks have been spent frantically packing, tossing & moving things out of our house into storage.  After a lot of hard work, our house is finally empty.  Though I'm a little sad that we are leaving the house where we: got engaged, planned our wedding, brought home our baby girl & shared oodles of laughs and amazing memories, I'm beyond excited to have a home that my Husband & I designed together!  It's been an amazing experience thus far and we are so excited to see the finished product. 



The "demo" day is slated for next Tuesday.  It will be so weird to see our lot with no house.  I hope to share the progress along with pictures on the blog each week!

Here's to all the good memories in "the house" and to all of the new ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment