Monday, August 20, 2012

meal planning


I’d like to think I’m totally organized & have my crap together when it comes to meal planning…but I don’t.

I’m not perfect.  Yes, this may surprise some of you :)

A friend told me about this amazing app called Pepperplate that helps her with meal planning, storing recipes & overall organization.

♥ I love the app ♥ 

Seriously.  If I could marry it I would…wait, what? 

However, it doesn’t do all the dirty work & physically plan my meals for me.  It takes a lot of time & effort (at least for me) to plan out my meals for the week.  Some weeks I’m totally on the ball, while others turn into “what do we have in the cupboards” type meals. 

I’m all about trying to eat healthy while staying on budget as well as being “time” conscious.  As much as I love to spend time in the kitchen, I also want to make sure I have time to spend with my daughter, Husband, furbaby & maybe, just maybe a little time for me {HA, even I couldn’t say that with a straight face: baby + husband + a million things to do around the house = no ME time}.  Anywho…my point being, it’s hard to plan healthy, {relatively} quick meals.  But, I need to get better at it.

How do you plan weekly meals?  Tips? 

No comments:

Post a Comment