Monday, December 1, 2014

Latte with Leah #9: Special "Addition"


Hi Friends!  I know I've totally slacked on the whole blogging front lately, but I've got a special "addition" of Latte with Leah today! Without further adieu, let's get started!

~ Lately I've been feeling a bit blah.  Just feeling a bit "off".  Hopefully that feeling goes away soon! [side note: I started this post a few weeks ago and I'm happy to report that blah feeling has officially subsided]!

~ Whoa...this looks so tasty!  Perhaps my "go-to" during the Holiday's :)

Squeal....STOP the cuteness!  There's not much cuter than a brand new sleeping baby!!

~ I'll take a plate of these lovely's STAT!  Seriously.  No, really, I'm not kidding!

~ I joined Lindsay's and Elle's Elf4Health again this year, but am having a hard time getting motivated.  My Elf was a dud and never got back to me, so I'm doing the 1st half solo.  I need to dig deep and find my Elf4Health spirit and motivation!  Interested in joining the 2nd half of the session?  Check out Lindsay or Elle's blog for details.

~ I think I might need this dress for the Holiday's this year!  Adorbs!

~ Oh...and one last message from Dafney:


In case you hadn't guessed, we're expecting another little Superhero in April 2015!  We are beyond excited [and a wee bit nervous about having TWO kiddos] and feel totally blessed ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment