Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bakin Friends Reveal!



Can you guys believe today is the last day of July already?  This summer is flying by way to fast.  

Well, with the last day of the month comes the Bakin Friends reveal!  This month's secret ingredient was a little different, but my friend, Dawn, did an amazing job!  This month we were to use BASIL.  A little weird, right?  

Dawn sent me some super tasty Lemon-Basil scones!  One of my favorite things to eat are scones and these did not disappoint!  They were super Lemon-y {which is one of my fave flavors lately} with a hint of basil.  I had them for breakfast and they went perfectly with my coffee {and as Dawn suggested, they'd be perfect with TEA}!  Thank you, Dawn, for the amazing treats!



Interested in joining, email me at leahmarie.mackenzie@gmail.com!

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment