Friday, October 5, 2012

freaky friday

It's that time of year.  You know what I'm talking about....the time of year when the air gets crisp, every recipe you see now-a-days contains pumpkin and cinnamon, my face is covered in chocolate from all the Halloween candy that I've already eaten...oh wait, this just got awkward...

...let's continue...most importantly it's time for some scary movie marathons!  I have this love/hate relationship with scary movies.  I love the idea of snuggling up & watching scary movies...you know, to the point where every little sound freaks you out.  But, in all reality, I'm sort of a wuss when it comes to actually watching the movie.  You can usually find me with the covers pulled over my head or my hands covering my eyes.  

I'm also not a fan of gory type movies {a.k.a. the Saw Series).  I'd rather not see someone saw their leg off, or anything containing a lot of blood & guts.  Not my thing.

What I do like is a good ole' "this is pee-your-pants freaking me out" scary {minus actually peeing your pants, DUH}.  Some of my favorites include:

  • The Strangeres - Scared the pants off me...not literally, of course
  • Scream  - every time I see that stupid mask I want to cry in the freakin corner like a little baby
  • The Ring - scared the bejesus out of me {I'm not even sure what that means, but it's bad}
So, what are your favorite scary movies?

Happy {freaky} Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment