Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pinterest 101

Alright, so I decided to jump on the Pinterest bandwagon...for no good reason at all {I guess all the "cool" kids are doing it =)}.  

I've only logged in once and am COMPLETELY CLUELESS!  Do they make a Pinterest for Dummies book?  If so, I NEED IT!  I have no idea how I'm following other "pinners" and how others are following me (or why they're following me, for that matter).  

It seems as though everyone that is on Pinterest loves it.  And, I think I would too...if I knew what the heck I was doing!  Maybe it's better that I not know about this crazy little obsession...I mean, it's not like I have tons of extra time or anything =)  However, it looks like there are so many adorable things there.  I love, love, love DIY projects, trying new recipes and Pinterest looks like it might be a great resource for said projects, yes?! 

 I'm sure I will get the hang of it soon and my obsession for Pinterest will evolve.  For now, let's just hope I can remember my password to log in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment