Tuesday, October 1, 2013

house project: demo day

The long awaited demo on our house has finally begun!  Last Friday, the hubby received a text message from our Foreman showing us the remains of our house.  To finally see some progress made me beyond happy!


I thought I might be sad when we pulled up to the "house" over the weekend, but I was giddy as a kid in a candy store.  It was actually really neat to see the remains of our house.  It's crazy for me to think that just a week ago, our house was just waiting to be torn down.  And now, it's gone.  


We hope to get to the house every Sunday to snap some pictures of the week's progress.  I can't believe that in a few super, long, exhausting short months we will be in our brand new home!  


This whole process is pretty amazing & I'm excited to document this whole process!  

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment