Tuesday, May 28, 2019

2019 Summer Bucket List



I am all about bucket lists.  But, I am that person that never remembers to make one until it's almost too late.  Like I make a summer bucket list two weeks before summer is over.  So, this year, I am on top of things and making my bucket list!  Here are our summer bucket lists (yes, more than ONE!)!

Friday Bucket List (I'm home with the kids on Fridays and I want to have a list of things to choose from for the summer).

  • Visit a new splash pad
  • Visit the MN Zoo
  • Visit a new library
  • Head to a waterpark for the day
  • Bike to a new park and have a picnic
  • Host a lemonade stand
  • See a movie in a theater on a rainy day
  • Splash in puddles and play in the rain
  • Go bowling
  • Make a fort and have a movie day
  • Have a kids baking day
  • Make and bring lunch to dad at work
  • Take a walk and do a scavenger hunt
  • Have a water day at home (water table, water balloons, sprinklers, etc.)
  • Ice Cream for lunch
Family Bucket List (things to do as a family on the weekends)
There are probably a handful of things that I will add to this, but I think this is a good start...considering I'm doing this before summer starts this year :)  Tell me, what's on your summer bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment