Monday, May 20, 2013

dafney's "boyfriend", "leah-palooza" and my second Mother's Day!

A long, long, long (okay, I think you get the point) time ago, we had some friends over & they brought their completely sweet and totally adorable little one with them.  I'm pretty sure that Dafney & R are going to the Senior Prom together :)  

When our friends came over, R was 5 months old.  The second R came in the door, Dafney was completely obsessed.  She kept pointing to him & saying "baby"!  She gave him more kisses than a {then} 14 month old should & the hugs were endless.  Needless to say, Dafney won't be left alone with a boy anytime soon ;)  It was extremely adorable how cute she was with her new buddy!  She only laid on him twice and he only almost lost an eye once.  Not bad for a toddler-baby combination!  I'm sure someday she'll be totally embarrassed when we tell her about her makeout sesh with R, but I'm a parent now and I'm all about embarrassing my daughter this is a story that I plan on sharing with her :)

Don't you think they're the cutest little kiddo's ever?!


Hugs :)

Kisses

hmm...you look like you need ANOTHER kiss :)


A couple weeks ago we celebrated "Leah-Palooza"...otherwise known as my birthday!  I lucked out and got a gorgeous day.  I took the afternoon off work to get ready for the "leah-palooza" party.  We had some friends over, grilled some food, drank some drinks and had an enjoyable time with some of our favorite loved ones :)  It was a perfect day!

Birthday cake from my amazing co-workers!

DRINKS!!!

Birthday Cake (#2) from a friend!

Mother's Day was another perfect day!  I got to spend it with Dafney & my husband, but also my parents, sister & brother-in-law!  We went to the Zoo and enjoyed each other's company as well as watching Dafney run around!  Then we went back to my parent's house for dinner...truly a perfect day!

Starting the beautiful day with a walk!

Grandma & Grandpa

Me and my love ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment