Friday, July 6, 2012

Foodie Penpals...

Did you know there were foodie penpals in existence?  Me neither...but now that I do know this, I may or may not be totally, 100% in freakin' love with the idea!  

I recently discovered Lindsay's blog which is where I also discovered foodie-penpalsSeriously - best.idea.ever!  I mean, who doesn't love getting packages & trying out new foods? 

I am so excited to join the August "edition"...as in might pee my pants excited {um, I don't get out much :)}.  This whole "penpal" thing makes me feel like I'm 12 again...ah, the good ole' days!

Hmm...this kind of makes me wonder what other things I'm missing out on?!?  Like I said, I don't get out much!

Anyway...back to food & penpals :)

...and as much fun as it is to get a package {instead of crappy junk mail & bills}, I'm also really looking forward to "meeting" other bloggers & food fanatics!  


It's going to be so much fun!

On that note, happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment